Stratos imports your contacts from your Gmail address book, but sometimes Google stores your frequent contacts in a separate “Frequent Contacts” address book.
Here’s how to add them:
1. If you already made a Stratos account, click the gear icon and delete it. (We’ll remake it in a moment!)
2. Go to https://contacts.google.com/frequent
3. Select all contacts using keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + A or ⌘A. (Or select them with your mouse as shown in this video clip:)
4. Click the “Add to contacts” person icon.
5. Sign back into Stratos. You’re all set!